Found a deal on spa panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this, just bought one. I was going to go to home depot this weekend and pick one up, you saved me $30.

Same here, I couldn't pass it up! Now to find 100' of wire on sale. LOL :mug:
What kind of wire do you need?

I just bought 300' of #12 THHN wire from wesbell, for like $16/100 ft. They also sell SOOW/SJOOW wire pretty dang cheap too.

Yeah that's just my damn luck. Lol. He sold out since I shared with you guys and now I'm SOL. Ah well glad I could help someone else. I shouldn't be pissed. I sold things that were left in my house when I bought it and it's entirely paid for my three pid enclosure. So I'm still quite happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

In sellers defense I did get refund and it says these are store returns. So I bet someone did the old switch-a-roo and "returned". Too bad I have a conscience.

What kind of wire do you need?

I just bought 300' of #12 THHN wire from wesbell, for like $16/100 ft. They also sell SOOW/SJOOW wire pretty dang cheap too.

I need 10/3 romex and that is good price on the soow. Thanks for the link

I ordered one also, but mine had a gfci in it also. But I bought one 6 months ago that someone had stolen right breaker out of it, what a hassle

Dang. There are so many on eBay and I have a bunch to do yet on my "e"-build. So I have time. Maybe next one will be ok. You can tell mine was a return item and someone stuck a plain old breaker in it.

Quick opdate on the one I received. I installed it yesterday with an electrician friend of mine and it wouldn't stay set once we put power to the breaker. It kept on tripping the GFI. My friend took the breaker out of the panel and "bad" was written on the side of the breaker. The fact that he advertised these as new kind of make me mad since someone had obviously been in the panel and it didn't work. Sent a message to the seller and trying to get a replacement breaker, panel, or refund but no word from him yet.

He refunded mine real quick and didn't want me to return it (as if I need more sh&t in my garage) . I know that is the reason I tried it because he said new. New my ass. There is a guy selling referbed breaker for square D panels for 65$ (said would take 55$) but I may end up biting the bullet and get new one. Dammit man sorry I ever even went and posted the link.

He refunded mine real quick and didn't want me to return it (as if I need more sh&t in my garage) . I know that is the reason I tried it because he said new. New my ass. There is a guy selling referbed breaker for square D panels for 65$ (said would take 55$) but I may end up biting the bullet and get new one. Dammit man sorry I ever even went and posted the link.

Not your fault so no need to be sorry.

Back