forum help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Black

Reaction score
when i signed up i paid 25 bucks for the year because i knew i would use this website a lot! so why not support something im passionate about.

my question is, since i paid, why am i still blocked from the "private Forums" and it says i need to pay to access them... which i already did?

thanks for any help

I believe you have to send an email to the admin to let you have access. Or you need to wait a moment...but first, log out, clear your cookies, log back in and check access.
Next, send a message to @txbrew and she'll let you in.

In the future, anybody who needs access to the 'opt-in' area can also just send me a PM. I'm on the forum often (probably too much, actually!) and can do that quickly and easily. I don't have any of the bigger duties that the 'real' admins have (TxBrew and Austin) so I'm usually available.

The boneyard area is strictly opt-in for premium and lifetime supporters but there is NOT an additional fee to get access. It's just to ensure that folks want that area available since it's not work and family friendly.

I just set up the OP, T-Black, so please let me know if you have any problems. You should be all set!

In the future, anybody who needs access to the 'opt-in' area can also just send me a PM. I'm on the forum often (probably too much, actually!) and can do that quickly and easily. I don't have any of the bigger duties that the 'real' admins have (TxBrew and Austin) so I'm usually available.

The boneyard area is strictly opt-in for premium and lifetime supporters but there is NOT an additional fee to get access. It's just to ensure that folks want that area available since it's not work and family friendly.

I just set up the OP, T-Black, so please let me know if you have any problems. You should be all set!

Yoop: Would you opt me in as well? I noticed I can't gain access to some areas. Thanks!

Back