Forgotten Fast Food Favorites?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arbys French Dip
Hardees Frisco Burger - I haven't been there for a while but I remember not being able to get this.

Taco Bell had fries a few years ago.

Anyone remember the McNugget specials McDs had back in the 80s that were called something like "Fiesta McNuggets"? You'd get a South American coin from whatever country was featured that week and a sauce that was supposedly "inspired by" it or some BS. I still have a bunch of the coins.

They also had teriyaki McNuggets back then as well. I don't know what flavors they have now.

Chili Cheese Curly Fries with Sour Cream from Jack in the Box.... They quit carrying chili.

It's not "fast food" but I miss the Denny's Pizza Omelette. Anyone else remember this? I think they stopped selling them in the late 80's.

Basically it was a pepperoni, greenpepper, & onion omelette, covered in pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.

It was great late night/after bar food.

blacklab said:
The McDLT at McDonalds. The hot side stays hot, and the cool side stays cool!

LOOOL.

Man I remember those commercials...hahahah.

Hmm fast food memories....I do remember think the burgers all tasted a lot different back then.

This isn't fast food, but any one remeber Crystal Pepsi. It was "Right Now" for only right then apparently.

[YOUTUBE]hRsrpdkge-Q[/YOUTUBE]

Not a food item, but remember when Burger King tried their short-lived sit-down service where they'd give you popcorn while you waited?

Buford said:
Not a food item, but remember when Burger King tried their short-lived sit-down service where they'd give you popcorn while you waited?

I remember that, didn't they offer things like shrimp and steak or something weird?

Back