• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Dakota For Sale: Sabco Brew Magic V350MS + Chill Wizard & Accessories - $6000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EinGutesBier

Reaction score
I'm sad to say, due to health reasons, I'm giving up brewing. As a result, I'm also selling my old Sabco Brew Magic V350MS and Chill Wizard. They are paired together as a turnkey pilot brewery or for the super-enthusiast homebrewer. I've also equipped stainless steel adapters and polysufone quick disconnects with high temperature silicone tubing for both the Brew Magic and Chill Wizard. It is currently equipped with natural gas jet, but also comes with propane jets that can be retrofitted if you prefer. Also included is a custom duckcloth cover (picture) I had specially-tailored for the system. I am asking $6,000 for everything listed and would like to sell them as a set. Please contact me with any questions you may have. Please note that the buyer is responsible for any shipping or pick-up arrangements.

Thank you!

I believe this member, if I am thinking of the right person, sold it shortly after listing locally.

Back