• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey For Sale Kegerator & few misc items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroBrewMaster

Reaction score
got a digital thermostat danby kegerator looking to part with, beer line all new, comes with outside harness for c02 tank and regulator, its a single tower tap, setup now for "D" system keg, looking to get $200. only thing it needs is a Co2 tank
vh4kzIt.jpg
7zZi8he.jpg
IBXqhQR.jpg
V5recJ2.jpg

Few things not longer needed, prices don't include shipping 08527

Pin Lock Posts - $6 Set - have 4 sets
Keg Post Conversion Kit (pin lock to ball lock) 19/32-18 Thread - $8 a set - have 1 set
Heating Element Enclosure 2" tri clamp & 1" NPS - $28 a set - have 2 sets

Uy8Lo9i.jpg

WjNlskA.jpg

Are the Heating Element Enclosures ment to be welded or soldered in place? if so, what else besides the element would I need? I wanta get into Electric brewing. these would be a great start for me. but I cant weld .

I'm curious how you route your CO2 line into the fridge.

Could you post a pic of that or PM it to me?

I like the idea of having the tank on the outside. Thanks

If Astroi falls through, I will take the kegerator. Will PM you with my contact. I am in Wilmington.

Back