• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania For Sale: Blichmann BrewEasy Electric 240v Kit - 5 Gallon w/ Blichmann Kettle Kart

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge421

Reaction score
So it has come time for me to sell my Blichmann Breweasy 5gal 240v Electric setup. These are the Gen 1 boil kettles. It has been used maybe 3 times in the last two years. I just dont have time to perfect the process due to work and family life. It also includes the Blichmann BrewEasy KettleKart which retails for $239. Retail, this kit with the cart is around $2300 but I am willing to let it go for $1100 plus shipping. I am in the Harrisburg are if you would like to pick the system up. Shipping will probably be around $100-$150 or so. The setup includes all the hosing and adapters and wiring. It includes:

1x 7.5 gal BoilerMaker™ Kettle and False Bottom (upper Mash Tun)
1x 10 gal BoilerMaker™ Boil Kettle (lower Boil Kettle)
1x Blichmann BoilCoil™
1x Blichmann Electric 240 v Tower of Power™ LTE Stand - With Pump
1x Blichmann Tower of Power™ Control Module - 240 v
1x BrewEasy™ Adapter Lid Kit - 5 gallon
1x Blichmann 1x 7.5 gal BoilerMaker™ Kettle and False Bottom (upper Mash Tun)
1x 10 gal BoilerMaker™ Boil Kettle (lower Boil Kettle)
1x Blichmann BoilCoil™
1x Blichmann Electric 240 v Tower of Power™ LTE Stand - With Pump
1x Blichmann Tower of Power™ Control Module - 240 v
1x BrewEasy KettleKart

The only issue the setup has is that the Tower of Power has a loose mounting screw inside the box. This has never caused an issue and I contacted Blichmann and they said there is nothing to be concerned about. Its an easy fix if you want to open the box. Feel free to PM me with shipping questions or questions about the system. I have all the original boxes and documentation.

Cheers!

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

Back