• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale- 15 Gal Plastic Conical Fermenter - Minneapolis pickup only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatwad

Reaction score
So we used this for one 10 gallon ESB batch, and it fermented and made a damn good beer. I'm selling this cuz I'm gonna work on version 2.0.

- Here's the deal, it doesn't seal, so technically you'd be getting an "open" fermentation. But it was kept spotless, and the beer fermented clean, and I think it just doesn't seal on the top where the screw holes are.

- I'm keeping the bulkhead fittings, but you can take the stand! (Please no snarky engineering, woodworker comments, I do not exceed in this area). BUT! It held ten gallons and didn't fall apart or anything!

- I've hit it with a long PBW soak after the brew, so it should be in good shape.

- The hole in the top fits a small bung pefectly.

If you'd like to come check it out, let me know. I'm in Minneapolis, will NOT ship it, and am pretty flexible with my schedule if you wanna come check it out.

I'm asking $110 for the whole thing, bulkheads excluded. They're spoken for already.

photo-81.JPG

photo-82.JPG

photo-83.JPG

photo-84.JPG

photo-85.JPG

Thanks!
Meatwad

Back