• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Houston Brewers. Deal at central market.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P8ten

Reaction score
Was shopping at the Houston area Gucci-B yesterday and came across this deal. Fifty bucks for a complete starter kit minus pot. Comes with: 6 gallon glass carboy, 7.8 gallon bottling bucket, drilled and grommeted gasketed lid, airlock and stopper, Capper, bottle brush, 3 scale hydrometer, adhesive thermometer, cleanser, and bottling spigot for bucket and racking cane. Plus it's beer week so 25% off $25 worth of beer. All in all pretty good deal. At the Houston Central Market at Weslayan and Westheimer. Thought I'd pass it along.

photo.jpg

Nice! Thanks for posting. I live in the burbs, so a trip in to CM takes planning. Did it look like they had a large amount still there, or should I make a trip in there ASAP?

When I was there, there was probably around six left after I bought my two. Probably have some good luck though. They were kind of hidden plus I don't know how many shoppers at central market are in the market for home brew supplies.

Back