• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey FOR FREE…..Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chingis74

Reaction score
I have several cases of bottles….some talls, some stubbys. All for free. Just need to come and pick them up. I have around 10 cases. If you take them all, I will throw in 2 cases of Sierra Nevada Tumbler from 2012.

If you are wondering why I have it, it's because it was a great buy on the air force base and I was thinking about the bottles. Just never got around to drinking it. I chilled one the other night and it is not bad. Drinkable. It will do the job if you are looking to get smashed or play beer pong with it. But its yours

Located at McGuire AFB and have several beers on tap. Would be more then happy to give you a sampling. Wouldn't turn down a sampling of yours as well.

PM me and I will give you directions. I am free most weekends and during the week after 1730

If that falls through please reply I am close to there and am interested in some emptys. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Still waiting to hear back from thms.

You are next in line. Would you want them all?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ill take whatever you have left I can share with betzbrew too. I have an ipa going into secondary tomorrow for dry hopping so if I get to you a week after tomorrow ill have some home brew for you as well.

Back