For all You'ze NC Types

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBN

Reaction score
Enjoyed your hospitality about a month ago at the end of the off-season on Outer Banks, but didn't get to visit the Weeping Radish (or is it Onion?) - a good time was had by all, and we'll be back.

Interestingly, a family who is friends with my son came down this week, spent 4.5 hours just crossing the bridge to Kitty Hawk - that and the price made me glad to come down off season!!!

Skol! :mug:

SBN said:
Enjoyed your hospitality about a month ago at the end of the off-season on Outer Banks, but didn't get to visit the Weeping Radish (or is it Onion?) - a good time was had by all, and we'll be back.

Interestingly, a family who is friends with my son came down this week, spent 4.5 hours just crossing the bridge to Kitty Hawk - that and the price made me glad to come down off season!!!

Skol! :mug:

Well, it was a pleasure having you visit. Thanks for the kind words. Good thing you came when you did as the OB get hotter than hell in the summer. Weeping Radish in Manteo (IIRC) is an authentic German brew-pub, never been to that one but I have been to the now-defunct Durham location. I've lived in NC for almost 18 years and have never been to Kitty Hawk, but it's on my short list.
jeff

Back