FNG saying hi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBrewdog

Reaction score
Hello all, I just bought a 2 stage kit from midway and am looking forward to getting started. This looks like a great site, cheers.

Hey . . . welcome to the forum. What will be your first brew with that kit? :mug:

Oh . . . and by the way, if the site admins and mods didn't already tell you, all new members must send a six pack of their homebrew to the first person who replies to their first post.

I can't wait to taste your beer. . . . :p

Chimone said:
I>0/V'7 m4I<3 /V|3 I3u$7 0u7 \/\/I7h 73h 1337

ok, my apologies..... geek moment, that wont happen again

Ya know you have been playing MMORPGs too long when you can read that at almost full speed and with out thinking about it . . .

Walker-san said:
you've got a typo there, noob. :D

Actually, "Teh" or t3h or any variation there of is the correct spelling of the word "The" in elite speak.

(I'm secretly a Level 11)

Cheesefood said:
Actually, "Teh" or t3h or any variation there of is the correct spelling of the word "The" in elite speak.

doesn't that justify a "PWNED IN TEH FACE?"

Cheesefood said:

Nope.. this is just what us level 12'ers tell the little guys below us.

billfillmaff said:
Im a level 57 dragon master:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :

You see, we were just joking. You should have kept that little factoid secret. It's like when a bunch of guys are joking around and playing gay, that's not the time to tell people you love throat-meat.

If you have time, go back and delete your message so people who haven't read the post won't know what we're talking about.

You guys remind me of my favorite pickup line: Hey baby, is your Charisma 18? Because I just failed my reaction roll!

eviltwinofjoni said:
You guys remind me of my favorite pickup line: Hey baby, is your Charisma 18? Because I just failed my reaction roll!

Yeah... I bet that one scores you a lot of tang.

wow, thanks for the warm welcome. I have always loved dark beers and guinness has always been one of my favorite brews so I think it only fitting that a nice irish stout should be my first recipe. I Really can't wait to get started, according to the tracking number I should have it by the 17 so that gives me all weekend to get started.:mug:

Cheesefood said:
That's level 9 Geekspeak

And is not going to feel right after 100 posts and 2 brews to boot :mug:

Welcome to the forum!! This is a great site. Good people here who care about each other and that you just don't find in every forum on the net :tank:

Back