• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Flex Keg system, 2 faucet jockey box, 2 50' stainless coils

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgiotron

Reaction score
Here is a link to a few pictures. Let me know if you would like any additional pictures or info.

For Sale: Draft Brewer Flex Keg System from Northern Brewer with 5lb C02 tank. $260. I ran one beer through here and realized I won’t use this enough to justify keeping it.
• Two Draft Brewer™ 5-Gallon Kegs
• Double Body Governor® CO2 Regulator
• Two fully assembled gas lines & nylon washers to ensure tight seals
• Two fully assembled draft lines for pouring brew from your kegs
- 5lb aluminum alloy 6061-T6 CO2 tank

For Sale: Draft/Jockey Box, 2 Faucet from Northern Brewer. $225. 1 beer ran through this. Same reason for selling as the keg system.
Insulated draft box with two faucets, two-circuit cold plate, and fittings - you supply gas system, couplers or disconnects to fit your kegs, connections for two beer shanks, and ice.
The 10" x 15" cold plate is made of several pounds of aluminum, which has excellent thermal properties. The large mass of aluminum acts as a heat sink, and rapidly transfers heat out the beer and into the surrounding ice water bath. Embedded inside this aluminum body is 18 feet of stainless steel 1/4" I.D. tubing, so everything the beer touches is smooth and easily cleanable.

I will include the tailpieces, beer shank nuts, and neoprene washers for the back of the cooler. The surrounding cooler is a 48 quart, high impact chest with dense foam insulation, 13" h x 24" l, 15" w.

For Sale: 2 new 50’ stainless coils. $70 each. I was going to build a jockey box initially but ended up buying a pre-built one instead.
1. Made of 304 stainless steel. Essential equipment for a jockey box. Specs: Coil Dimensions: 8"H x 9 1/2" Diameter. 5/16" outside diameter coil. . Includes: (1) 50' stainless steel coil. (2) Hex nuts. (2) Ferrules. (2) Grommets.
2. This is 50' of 5/16" O.D Stainless Steel beer coil which is double looped in order to fit in smaller coolers. This draft beer coil comes complete with beer hexnut, ferrule, and grommet attachments on each end. Rolled dimensions: 5" Diameter x 8" High.

Very interested in the flex keg system! Why don't you think you'll use it? Also, are you willing to ship?

Back