flavor if the month, sn ruthless rye

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liebertron

Reaction score
All I hear on the forums and my beer friends is sn ruthless rye. Did this beer just release? Everyone's talkin' about it. Did I miss something? I will def grab some this weekend.

...Bells two hearted seems like a runner up...

They just released it in Jan,its pretty much everywhere here now like most of SN others.Try a hoprod rye or founders redryePa those are other great rye beers and others if not better.Ruthless is a great beer. Bells 2 hearted is an ipa of greatness.

It's a good beer. It's not something I'd go buck-wild over, but it's a good beer. Where I'm at, it's pretty easy to buy it. They even sell cases of it at my grocery store. Just look around and I'm sure you'll find some.

I just picked up a six pack last weekend. it's good but I think I would take bridgeports Kingpin double red over it.

I tried the ruthless rye from SN yesterday-I'm just getting my feet wet in the world of IPA's and this one had a bite to it that was interesting. I'm not sure if I'd wanna sling back all 6 of 'em in one sitting.

I just had one tonight. Definitely one of my favorites from Sierra and one more reason that I always have something of theirs on hand.

Back