First label (since '95 anyway)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsb

Reaction score
Just getting started at this again. Came to find out labeling (and unlabeling) not nearly as tedious as wit was 15 years ago thanks to milk and oxyclean. Here is my first shot at a new label for a tripel I have in the bottle now:
proky_prior.jpg

Opinions anyone?

I really like it! I think the colors, font, and images all work extremely well together. You will have to post pics of them on the bottles as I am sure the color will look great nextr to the amber color of the glass!

cheers

I may be overly picky but "bottle carbonated" should be "bottle conditioned"

I may be overly picky but "bottle carbonated" should be "bottle conditioned"

I agree. Actually, it first said conditioned. Then I thought of how often I would have to explain "conditioned" to the people that would be drinking it with me, and felt they had a better chance of understanding carbonated. Is that entirely accurate? Not really, but it saves me sum splainin!

You will have to post pics of them on the bottles as I am sure the color will look great nextr to the amber color of the glass.

I will do that. They are bottled in 750ml Belgian bottles with corks and wire baskets. The do look pretty good.

Beautiful! I love the look of a corked and caged Belgian bottle.

Back