First Homebrew Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gijimmy

Reaction score
IN about an hour people will be showing up for my first homebrew party! I have 6 cases of different brews and my first ever kegged homebrew its gonna be a good day!:tank::mug:
Heres the beers i made...All are brewers best kits except for the one which was a try at a white ipa clone with citra hops

Dunkelweis on tap
Holiday ale
Pumpkin Porter
American Cream Ale
Vienna Lager
Oatmeal Stoat
Mighty Blow Ale ( my attempt at a Saranac White IPA clone)

Very excited to see what friends and family think about the brew!

Once a year or so I throw a party to excise some of the stock. It's a great way to share the hobby with your friends man! Enjoy!

it was a blast! everyone had a good time. A few people even tried 1 of every kind. I did enjoy my first keg as well...so much easier and no bottles to clean up

it was a blast! everyone had a good time. A few people even tried 1 of every kind. I did enjoy my first keg as well...so much easier and no bottles to clean up

Very cool. Sounds like the first of many homebrew parties!:mug:

I love throwing these kinds of events. It brings people together (especially when friends are low on cash). The one down side is that when all is said and done, I am very very low on homebrews, which means I have to work overtime to bring my stash back up for the next time. :)

Most times I have people over for a big get-together, I end up brewing to show them where it all comes from.

Back