First Batch Reviews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkydadhomebrew

Reaction score
So I have now had several different taste testers of my first batch. Overall consensus is it came out pretty good. The range you find for people's reviews is astonishing. You get the ones who of course say they like it, but deep down you know they are really afraid to even try a home brewed beer. These are the folks that don't understand that Bud Light and Miller Light are the not the only beers produced in the world. So I would pretty much take their opinions and throw them out the window.
I think the good reviews are from those who understand beer, the process behind beer, and have had a few home brews themselves. I think those are the honest reviews.
In the end of course it matters to me what other people think about it, but in all reality do I, myself, like the beer? In this case, an overwhelming yes...I am very proud of first brew and am happy to drink it!

So I have now had several different taste testers of my first batch. Overall consensus is it came out pretty good. The range you find for people's reviews is astonishing. You get the ones who of course say they like it, but deep down you know they are really afraid to even try a home brewed beer. These are the folks that don't understand that Bud Light and Miller Light are the not the only beers produced in the world. So I would pretty much take their opinions and throw them out the window.
I think the good reviews are from those who understand beer, the process behind beer, and have had a few home brews themselves. I think those are the honest reviews.
In the end of course it matters to me what other people think about it, but in all reality do I, myself, like the beer? In this case, an overwhelming yes...I am very proud of first brew and am happy to drink it!

I agree. We should always throw out the opinions we do not agree with and only then will we end up with an honest consensus. :p

kidding.

Glad you're first beer worked out. My first one tastes like satan's arse. :(

Back