First 5 gallon AG Batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimm

Reaction score
Boil:
IMG_9826-480x320.jpg

Cooled:
IMG_9833-480x320.jpg

Chiller:
IMG_98411-480x320.jpg

Filling Fermenter:
IMG_98391-320x480.jpg

More info:
VDay IPA

Very nice! What recipe did you choose? That looks like some cloudy awesomeness! What year is your Impreza? Three of my five or six local brewing buddies and I are in the Subaru club here in MN. And, I don't know why I'm asking (as it doesn't really matter) but why are your ball valves turned to have the handle on the side rather than the top?

Nice. Photography is my other hobby (read: obsession) too. I shoot a 1D Mark IV and spend equal time here and POTN.
That is quite a nice body, I need to visit POTN more, if you are interested I have my on site. www.christopherludwigphotography.com

Very nice! What recipe did you choose? That looks like some cloudy awesomeness! What year is your Impreza? Three of my five or six local brewing buddies and I are in the Subaru club here in MN. And, I don't know why I'm asking (as it doesn't really matter) but why are your ball valves turned to have the handle on the side rather than the top?

This was supposed to be a golden IPA/. But sadly it got infected and I had to dump it.
The Impreza is a 2002, it has a vf30, with a cobb stage 2 map with all the supporting mods and 180K on the clock. Had to replace the tranny once so far. what do you have?
As for the ball valves, it just feels more natural to pull down then to go sideways for me.

Back