Firestone Walker to end production of Wookey Jack, double Jack and Opal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The part that bums me out is that these are award winning beers at GABF and World Beer Cup. Apparently that's not enough anymore to stay relevant in today's market. I wonder what FW is going to replace these beers with? Maybe nothing and just increase production of their flagship beer 805?

Gonna miss DJ for sure. Such a rock solid IIPA!! I have a clone recipe that is spot on, but I wrote them anyway to see if they would release recipes for the beers they are retiring...who knows, maybe they will!

I was upset when sublimely self righteous was killed by Stone but took solace in thought that I could still get wookie. Now this just sucks.

Guess I'll be revisiting my clone recipe this weekend.

Gonna miss DJ for sure. Such a rock solid IIPA!! I have a clone recipe that is spot on, but I wrote them anyway to see if they would release recipes for the beers they are retiring...who knows, maybe they will!

Any response to your inquiry? Really enjoy both of these beers.

Back