Finished Electric Rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enid

Reaction score
Just had to post some pictures of my new rig. Did some testing today and will give it an actual run next weekend. Thanks everyone for some great ideas.

001.jpg

E-Brewery001.jpg

E-Brewery002.jpg

E-Brewery003.jpg

E-Brewery005.jpg

E-Brewery006.jpg

E-Brewery007.jpg

E-Brewery009.jpg

E-Brewery010.jpg

E-Brewery012.jpg

The table is all anodized aluminum, two (2) 5500W elements, one each in HLT & BK, Auber PID & SSR to control both BK & HLT with panel disconnect for thermocouple, pump with quick disconnects from McMaster Carr.

That looks nice. Job well done.:mug:

I really like the tubing placed on an angle. Gives it some flare. I may use that idea if its alright with you?

very nice looking system... that looks exactly like what i want to do with my system eventually. well done. :mug:

Man, that looks really familiar :) Glad to see it is up and running!

i am so jealous! You have any specs for us?

If you look in my sig, I have a build thread that covers a lot of it. The panel, the BK, building the elements... very nice job!

"Electric HERMS Conversion"

If you look in my sig, I have a build thread that covers a lot of it. The panel, the BK, building the elements... very nice job!

"Electric HERMS Conversion"

That was a very good guide for me. Thanks Pol

Back