Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the end, my only friend the end...
Alright ladies and gentlemen this is it, your final weekend to enter the 2015 Big Giveaway and sign up for supporting membership at the reduced rate.
hbt-big-giveaway-image-2038.jpg

This is an amazing chance to win a ton of awesome gear from our gracious sponsors who choose to give back to the community that supports them, namely you!
Please follow this link without delay to get entered. Forum entry is limited to supporting membership but if you get your mail in entry in the mail now I will have a chance to pick it up Monday before the drawing. Please contact me directly for our address.
We also ask you show your support to the following sponsors. No one is forced to donate, there is no payment for prizes, particpating sponosrs do so out of their love for our community and the underatanding that when it comes to brewing knowledge there are non as advanced and willing to expand brewing as our members.
Electric Brewing Supply - Great Fermentations - JaDeD Brewing - FastFerment,FastRack,FastLabel - NorCal Brewing Solutions - Carboy Cleaner - HomeBrew Academy - Cool Brewing - BottleMark - MashPaddle.com - Coldbreak Brewing - The Grape and Granary - Kegconnection - wilserbrewer - BrewsBySmith - Monster Brew - Beer Clings - Brewer's Friend
April 19th also marks the end of our supporting membership drive. I know you're probably tired of us begging, but I'm not.
hbt-bum-austin-2037.jpg

Probably a pretty great guy that just needs you to upgrade...
Supporting membership goes directly to supporting HomeBrewTalk. We need your support for server upgrades, security and maintenance and hosting among other costs associated with running a community. We appreciate everyone that signs up to support our community be it monthly, annually or lifetime. Members like you allow us to grow so this is a very special "Thanks!" to everyone who signs up. Once you sign up please respond to my message with your address to receive not 1, but 2 HomeBrewTalk decals. These awesome decals go on keezers, kegs, fridges, sleeping friends, you name it. They are sticky!
This is also your final chance to grab any of the HomeBrewTalk gear at a discounted rate. Once it's gone it's gone so make sure you get yours before we run out. Shirts, Growlers, both are excellent ways of supporting our community and showing your love for all things HomeBrewTalk.
If you don't sign up for the giveaway. If you don't sign up for supporting membership. If you don't buy a shirt or growler we are still thankful you choose to make HomeBrewTalk your home for brewing. We're a community and it takes us all coming together to create the amazing resource which is HomeBrewTalk.
Thanks!
hbt-big-giveaway-image-2038.jpg

Back