Filthy A$$ Customers!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a friend that kept his cars absolutely spotless. Always washed and waxed, and looked almost new inside and out. His house however was a different story. Two words come to mind: Pure filth!

The kitchen was caked in grease, spilled food, and other filth. The floor which had white linoleum, had turned a deep brown because it was never cleaned. But those were the good things.

His bathroom - :eek: They used toilet paper, but it seems that after they used it, they threw it in the trash can. Not too bad I suppose, but much of the toilet paper hit the wall prior to entering the trash can, leaving poo streaks on the walls! :eek: :eek: ETA: The poo streaks were not cleaned in the 10+ years he lived there - just added to......

But, like I said, he had clean cars :drunk:

Had a friend that kept his cars absolutely spotless. Always washed and waxed, and looked almost new inside and out. His house however was a different story. Two words come to mind: Pure filth!

The kitchen was caked in grease, spilled food, and other filth. The floor which had white linoleum, had turned a deep brown because it was never cleaned. But those were the good things.

His bathroom - :eek: They used toilet paper, but it seems that after they used it, they threw it in the trash can. Not too bad I suppose, but much of the toilet paper hit the wall prior to entering the trash can, leaving poo streaks on the walls! :eek: :eek: ETA: The poo streaks were not cleaned in the 10+ years he lived there - just added to......

WHAT is WRONG with people?

That's gross.

Do you guys ever have to deal with nasty filthy people and their nasty filthy stuff???
I just had the joy of working on this gross car, they were complaining about it running like crap and had poor acceleration, the motor turned out to be blown! it had a hole in the piston in cyl 3. he declined to do any work to it. There was no authorized diag time so I did not get paid for my time spent working on it.
Honestly what is wrong with some people?? Can they not clean up their filth before bringing the car in for repairs? How about just shoveling it out? I often get some nasty cars in the shop, snots wiped all over the seat, or on the steering wheel, spilled soda ect all over the car, but this takes the cake! There were half empty nasty old milk cartons in the car, half eaten fast food both in and out of the wrappers, soda cans and cups. I almost threw up from the smell as I pulled it in the shop.

filthycar1.jpg

filthycar2.jpg

What a thread.My friend,I'm afraid that that car had trash purposely dumped in there to piss you off.I hope I'm right.

nope, that car is like that all the time, he traded it in recently, just brought his new car in for service, almost up to the seat bottom already, back seat 50% full as well

I spent about 10 years working on rehab wheelchairs, and I was constantly amazed at the conditions some people kept their chairs in.
I had one patient in particular, an early-teen boy, (Most of my patients were kids, BTW) whose chair was ridden in cockroaches. Every time I had to bring the chair into the shop, I would bag it before I put it into my truck and then fumigate it in the bag overnight...outside. This kid's parents never cleaned the chair, and his chest harness was coated in saliva, the seat reeked of urine and feces...but yet they had an Irish Setter that they showed at Dog Shows!!!!
I would constantly come across chairs that had urine, feces, and menstrual blood-stained seating. Keep in mind, these kids LIVED in these chairs!!!

I spent about 10 years working on rehab wheelchairs, and I was constantly amazed at the conditions some people kept their chairs in.
I had one patient in particular, an early-teen boy, (Most of my patients were kids, BTW) whose chair was ridden in cockroaches. Every time I had to bring the chair into the shop, I would bag it before I put it into my truck and then fumigate it in the bag overnight...outside. This kid's parents never cleaned the chair, and his chest harness was coated in saliva, the seat reeked of urine and feces...but yet they had an Irish Setter that they showed at Dog Shows!!!!
I would constantly come across chairs that had urine, feces, and menstrual blood-stained seating. Keep in mind, these kids LIVED in these chairs!!!

Damn.

I really don't understand why people put their poo paper in the garbage can next to the toilet rather than in it... It was a real problem in public restrooms in Texas and, from an old friend of mine, a problem in Florida too. From what I heard, the mexican or cuban immigrants are too accustomed to bad plumbing that couldn't handle flushing TP with the excrement so they just tossed it in the garbage can. Not sure if it's true though, and I don't think it's just a racial joke since my friend I heard it from was half mexican half cuban...

the wheelchair issue pulls at my heart strings, the people cant get the F out of them without assistance!!! who the hell leaves a person, usually a child or sibling in that? makes me want to punch somebody!

I really don't understand why people put their poo paper in the garbage can next to the toilet rather than in it... It was a real problem in public restrooms in Texas and, from an old friend of mine, a problem in Florida too. From what I heard, the mexican or cuban immigrants are too accustomed to bad plumbing that couldn't handle flushing TP with the excrement so they just tossed it in the garbage can. Not sure if it's true though, and I don't think it's just a racial joke since my friend I heard it from was half mexican half cuban...

There was a campground in Mexico that I used to go to all the time that had plumbing issues like you describe above. They had big signs all over the bathrooms telling you not to put any paper in the toilet. Sure enough, half of them were always backed up with toilet paper. It's very hard to break life-long habits, both ways...

There was a campground in Mexico that I used to go to all the time that had plumbing issues like you describe above. They had big signs all over the bathrooms telling you not to put any paper in the toilet. Sure enough, half of them were always backed up with toilet paper. It's very hard to break life-long habits, both ways...

They might as well go back to using chamber pots then, it might actually be more sanitary that way...

It's true. Trust me. It's also gross.

I had to deal with it all the time from the landscaping guys when I was a janitor here at Texas State.

I figured... I grew up in Houston (20 years) so I saw my fair share of soiled TP in trash cans. Sad thing is, the plumbing in my new apartment isn't so hot so the toilet doesn't get the pressure it needs to suck the water down. I'll be calling maintinence rather than dropping the TP in the trash can though, but that throws double flushes out the window.

Try having people toss dirty diapers behind a toilet rather than in the trash.
Even better -- -changing their kid's diapers at their table then dropping the diaper underneath the booth seat.

It only gets worse from there.

I noticed that in Singapore - used **** paper goes in the trash can instead of the toilet. There was some poor sod whos job it was to clean all the dustbins out.
In Thailand most places (except the larger towns) had no **** paper - just a hose pipe instead. It took a bit of getting used to. Just as well - Bangkok sewers are steaming terrible things as it is.

But azscoob - at least you know the owners of those dirty cars don't litter ;)

Try having people toss dirty diapers behind a toilet rather than in the trash.
Even better -- -changing their kid's diapers at their table then dropping the diaper underneath the booth seat.

It only gets worse from there.

I wouldn't even know what to do. I would be enraged to the point of yelling. You see diapers all the time in parking lots down here, it's getting old.

I do valet for private parties (weddings, drunken rich house parties, country clubs) so we usually drive nice cars, but sometimes we get ones that are absolutely disgusting. In the holiday season I we help out at the mall for the holiday shoppers, and one of the jewelers that works there has an absolutely disgusting truck.... covered in cigarette ash and I remember at least 10 EMPTY cigarette packs last year. We also got one that was a minivan with the back seats taken out of it and it was covered in mud, hay, and most likely some farm animal crap. The dash had a pretty good layer of dirt on it as well. Mind you, that was at a hospital, not on a ranch or anything.

Back in 2004, I rented out two rooms of my house to a twenty something couple. They had just had a baby and didn't have much money so I thought I was doing the right thing. I needed the money, fresh from divorce. Mind you, I closed on this brand new "vinyl village" house just after the twin towers fell. What you don't see in the pictures (I am a dude and would never do a close up) is the used condoms, the dirty diapers and the cream for vaginal warts. And those were my dishes......PUKE

DSCN0378.jpg

At least my farm pick up only has a few beer cans and bottles w a coating of dried mud on the floor Wow that pic makes me feel good

That's where the clean clothes are kept apparently.

Who can find the Coors Light bottle in the picture? [slight twist on Where's Waldo]

I saw it. I thought that was more unacceptable than everything else mentioned! :drunk:

Back