Filling your CO2 in Central NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GarySBrewing

Reaction score
Found a great friendly location to get YOUR CO2 tanks filled in central NJ, I too purchased new tanks and found it difficult getting anything but an exchange (raw) deal. I then found "Approved Fire Protection Co" in South Plainfield, right off of 287- Exit 5 south or 4 north a few turns and you're there. They are located at 114 St. Nicholas Ave. in South Plainfield. Their # is (908) 755-2222. I paid $17.25 to fill a 10 Lb tank and $19.30 for my 15#r. The cost is more for cranking up the pump & their time rather than gas itself. Brew Happy cuz your beer feels your love!

Found a great friendly location to get YOUR CO2 tanks filled in central NJ, I too purchased new tanks and found it difficult getting anything but an exchange (raw) deal. I then found "Approved Fire Protection Co" in South Plainfield, right off of 287- Exit 5 south or 4 north a few turns and you're there. They are located at 114 St. Nicholas Ave. in South Plainfield. Their # is (908) 755-2222. I paid $17.25 to fill a 10 Lb tank and $19.30 for my 15#r. The cost is more for cranking up the pump & their time rather than gas itself. Brew Happy cuz your beer feels your love!

Thanks for another place to check out.

I go to Reliable Carbonic in New Brunswick. I have a 15# tank and it's usually $15 or $20 (depending on who fills it up).

I'd be interested in getting the hours of all of these locations posted up, especially the ones who have weekend/after work hours. I usually hit up the welding place down the street (9-5 M-F 9-12 S) but when caught empty during off hours, it would be nice to know where I could go...

Back