FedEx opened package!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never shipped home brew but I was caught off guard when shipping a vibrator! The clerk asked what was in the parcel. This has never happened to me and I was TOTALLY unprepared. I went with 'Um, toy?' Lmao

I wonder how they would've handled it if it started to vibrate during shipping?

:off: Years ago, had a woman bring her "personal massager" car shopping with her. Apparently she bought a used car, and left it in there wrapped up in a shirt when they brought it back to one of the detail guys to clean it up. Apparently when he went to move the shirt, the thing fell out, and the guy didn't know what it was until he pushed whatever button and it started vibrating. Still didn't know what it was. Someone told him. And he FREAKED. It was hilarious.

:off: Years ago, had a woman bring her "personal massager" car shopping with her. Apparently she bought a used car, and left it in there wrapped up in a shirt when they brought it back to one of the detail guys to clean it up. Apparently when he went to move the shirt, the thing fell out, and the guy didn't know what it was until he pushed whatever button and it started vibrating. Still didn't know what it was. Someone told him. And he FREAKED. It was hilarious.

Well obviously you can't choose a car without first giving it a "test drive"!

I ship all my entries using FedEx Ground, print the label at home, and pay the extra $3.00 to have FedEx come pick it up at my house. I figure I save the $3 in gas and time not having to drop it off, and the driver's not going to bother inspecting the package and opening it when no one is around. Never had a problem using this method.

Latest posts

Back