Fatheads Hop JuJu

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBitter

Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for a recipe for Fatheads Hop JuJu. I really enjoyed this beer. Many thanks :)

Best of luck on that quest. I have talked to Matt Cole the head brewer at fat heads a number of times. He does not like to give out reliable information on his beers. If I was going to start cloning this I would go with a pilsner base and add some marris otter to it about 5% dextrose and maybe some munich 10. for the hops its anyone's guess. That beer is hard to identify any single hop variety for me. It has the alcohol sweetness that kind of masks the hops a bit. That said it is very fruity so I would start with mosaic,galaxy,citra and just experiment. I do believe they use a house yeast blend also. From what I have seen and heard it is a mix of chico and english yeasts. No confirmation on that but I think that is very possible. Keep us posted on what you find out.

Back