• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland fastferment plastic cconical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfroHopster

Reaction score
brand new never used I love my SS brew bucket to much and I'm going to get another one of those.
90 shipped

Does it have 2 balls, or just one?

(Yes. That is a serious question. I promise I won't reply with a pun... lol!)

Also, is it just the conical, or are there other goodies too, like a stand or wall mount?

Pm if k1ngl1ves sale falls thru

Have at it. I walked into my local liquor store today to find an entire case of Zombie Dust and a 4 pack of Goose Bourbon County laying around. The ZD came in yesterday and wasn't stocked properly and the Goose was "misplaced" until today. I should go buy a lotto ticket...

Needless to say... I spent too much money! Lol! :rockin:

Have at it. I walked into my local liquor store today to find an entire case of Zombie Dust and a 4 pack of Goose Bourbon County laying around. The ZD came in yesterday and wasn't stocked properly and the Goose was "misplaced" until today. I should go buy a lotto ticket...

Needless to say... I spent too much money! Lol! :rockin:

Lol I would trade you for the case of zombie dust

Christmastime. Family/Freind gifts are making my stock dwindle already...

20141214_152512.jpg

Back