• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina FastFerment, BrewJackets, Blichmann Burner for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteNMA

Reaction score
Evening all

I've got a few things up for sale

First is a FastFerment 7 gallon conical fermenter, with two collection balls and the carrying strap. I may have the bimetallic thermometer somewhere but I replaced the thermowell with a stainless one last year some time. I think I also have a spare lid somewhere too.

I've used this for many batches with great success, the only reason I'm selling is because I am moving up to stainless conicals. Make no mistake though this thing is great, you can pull the crap out of the bottom using the collection ball and once you're ready you can transfer straight into a keg using gravity, no messing around with siphons etc.

$50 picked up locally (Raleigh NC area) or $60 shipped.

Next up are two BrewJacket Pro units, I have a carboy jacket and a conical jacket for each one. These heat and cool your fermentation and make for a super small footprint solution for fermentation temp control.

Again these are being moved on as I am moving over to a glycol chilling system for my new fermenters. They have worked very well for me and should for you too.

$200 each with either of the jackets, if you want both a conical and carboy jacket then $50 extra.

Last up is a blichmann top tier burner. I've gone all electric for my brew setup so this is now surplus to requirement. Built like a tank, very quiet and economical with the propane, there are only good things to say about these things.

$100 picked up, this can be shipped at buyer's expense

I don't have a PM? I just deleted a bunch of old messages as I think my inbox may have been full

Back