Fairly new brewer in western WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoobDood

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Dan I currently live in Tacoma, WA. I had just got done brewing my 3rd all grain 1 gallon batch. My father in law got tired of of only receiving a sip instead of a proper few bottle sample so for Christmas he got me a 5 gal kit from a LHBS. I am beyond excited to start up a larger scale operation and have already learned a TON from my new favorite app (this app). I have had decent success so far with my last brew being a slight creation of my own (that's what's it's all about ya?)

I'm sure I'll continue to follow this forum and post a few problems of my own as they arise. I'm gonna say thanks in advance for all the help and help from previous posts!!!

Happy brewing and of course CHEERS!

Dan

Welcome aboard Dan!!! May you have much brewing success in the New Year to come!

Welcome Dan
What part of Tacoma wa
I live on hill top in Tacoma wa down the street from st Joes
Happy home brewing

Dan, welcome to a great hobby and maybe even greater new place to hang out and learn more than you could from any book.

We"re here for you. Pretty much 24/7 somebody is hanging around just waiting to help.

Have fun making beer. Home brewing is a wonderful creative outlet. And you get to drink beer!

Gingerpower I currently live on the eastside. We are hoping to move soon though. Our one car garage is filling up quickly with all my new toys!

Back