Fabulous Drunk Food - Pictures!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Tastes much better after a month in the keg, recipe needs major tuning.

But hm, I'm not sure if I have tried enough types of wood to identify the smoke on the cheese but damn it's good.. I would say something light unless you have lots of types of chips then experiment! I imagine apple wood would be good and anything else that has a low smolder temp

I have a tart adambier that is barrel aged and a raunchbier that is aged on Brett that would've been perfect..... But those are too precious to waste. I love blue and sours

This is cool smoke. Pack the bowl with a pinch of wood chips. You turn the gun's fan on, light it like a pipe, and it pumps smoke straight from the gun or via an attached hose right to the cheese container.

It can't melt cheese. Both fruits (apple or cherry) are good smokes for cheeses. Flip a coin.

Oh yeah both of those beers would be good with Smoked Blue Cheese.

What's unique is that this USA cheese producer actually has a uniform smoke throughout the blue.. not sure how they do that

Is it Maytag?

They could smoke it while it's liquid.

I smoked whiskey by just pumping smoke in it with the hose. The smoke bubbled through the whiskey like it was in a huka.

I haven't been to Olive garden in a long while... I wonder if the bread sticks will still be like I remember... And I have no snacks in my apt after I ate the crackers haha only beer and meals I wish I could munch on some chips

I haven't been to Olive garden in a long while... I wonder if the bread sticks will still be like I remember... And I have no snacks in my apt after I ate the crackers haha only beer and meals I wish I could munch on some chips

Dude I've been in the same boat the past few nights. I'm eating graham crackers now. All I want is chips or pizza rolls.

A hunk of lasagna, Jasmine rice and kimchi that I finally made. All cold of course. I accidentally got buzzed working on the kitchen remodel. Those are my samples under the paper plate.

14007-68296.jpeg

Had a great meal at The Belgium Comes To Cooperstown beer festival at brewery Ommegang this weekend. The theme this year was The Big Top and the different courses were inspired by sideshow acts and pared with a different beer.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1502054716.269589.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1502054858.697486.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1502055255.125843.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1502055165.334051.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1502055204.623544.jpg

I didn't get a shot of the dessert because by the time it was served, I was quite buzzed and more focused on conversation than taking pictures.

The appetizers were were great, especially the sausage corn dogs and the bacon waffles with maple infused whipped cream.

The third course was insanely good. The beer braised cabbage and pickled heirloom tomatoes were tasty, but it was the bacon that makes this my choice for my last meal. It was sliced so thick, I was cutting them like they were steaks. The candied maple caramelization made every bite taste like heaven.

Latest posts

Back