• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Extra Electrical Din mountable(Breakers, push button, and lightup switches)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdwiggi

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am building my electric brewery and I have over ordered on three items at this time. I am looking to get rid of these items because I just don't need them because SWMBO didn't like the purchase in the first place. Shipping will be paid my buyer and I would prefer Paypal but will also accept cash and check.

1- Mushroom Push Btn $6.50 + shipping
3- SUPPLEMENTARY PROTECTOR 2 POLE 25A B CURVE $17.00/each or $45.00 all 3 + shipping
3- Selector switch 3-position, maintained, incandescent illuminated, blue, 120 VAC/DC, knob operator, 2 N.O. and 2 N.C $18.50/each or $52.50 all 3 + shipping

All the items listed are unopened and new just got them this week and where ordered from Automation direct

wardenwheat I would take $100.00 that includes shipping....
cd

I am interested in the mushroom pushbutton, 2 breakers and 2 switches if wardenwheat doesn't take them.

Back