Everyday Lowest Price Spreadsheet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mb2658

Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of comments in the classified section of the forum where people are claiming that items are overpriced. In all fairness, some of them are. I have also noticed a lot of new users asking if a price for item X is a good price. There are several websites that list deals for home brewers but not any that I have found that aggregate regular low priced items. I have decided to try to be part of the solution and so I have created a Google Spreadsheet to track the prices that fellow users find. The document is shared for editing as long as you have a Google account. I am hoping that the members of this forum will add any good sources that they find and that the document will expand and grow. It is pretty basic right now but I plan on adding the best priced items as I come across them and I am hoping that other members will do the same. So without further ado, here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWar_sYX3kldG5zRVp5dnU1T0hmVGsxNW9CckpxVXc#gid=0

Cheers.

Back