Ever Wanted to.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mug: I'm closing out accepting tips thank you so much to all those who contributed! :mug:

"Get yourself the plastic container used for glue when hanging wallpaper. It's long enough to place items like thieves, spoons, and hydrometers in. It provides a controlled surface for maintaining sanitation"

This is from terpsichoreankid over on youtube. It is honestly the best 2 bucks I ever spent. I got to take samples looking like a doctor with my thief, hydrometer, and sample vial all in one handy sanitized easy to carry package.

Thanks for the shout out, deflagratio! Yeah--this has been such a handy thing for me ever since the start of my brewing days. I'm happy to see it posted here in this thread!

Just in case the tip is used, I'm Joseph W. from Naperville IL. YouTube name is TerpsichoreanKid. Thanks again deflagratio! Cheers N Beers!

Thanks for the shout out, deflagratio! Yeah--this has been such a handy thing for me ever since the start of my brewing days. I'm happy to see it posted here in this thread!

Just in case the tip is used, I'm Joseph W. from Naperville IL. YouTube name is TerpsichoreanKid. Thanks again deflagratio! Cheers N Beers!

Yup added!

This may be obvious to many of you. But we all know what assumptions make of you and me.

D. Jonas
Chicago, Illinois

Technically, when brewing, no beer is actually present because the fermentation of grain starches has not yet occurred. Since the absence of beer on a brew day often strikes the brewer as odd, be sure to have a pint within reach at all times throughout the event.

Just an Update for all those that shared tips, i have done my first round of corrections, i should get the corrected proof back in about a week or so, once i look it over, it goes to the live first print, which is where they print 2 copies of the book and mail them to me so that i can actually go over the book itself, once i approve that, it goes live where it will be posted on Amazon, Barnes and noble and a whole bunch of other websites. The price estimate i have right now is 38.95 which is based on the printing cost for a 440+ page book. I am estimating that it should be up for sale in two months max maybe less.

Back