Evans, Georgia Newbie!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gourmet-Gator

Reaction score
Hi all, I love beer and I love beer. It seems to me I have found a new home . I have always wanted to brew my own beer and now I will. I need everything so this may take a little time but I have a lot of reading to keep me busy in the meantime.

Are any of you local to me so maybe I can see your setup. I have this thing about seeing a setup to help me understand it better. Are there local spots here in the CSRA area for getting equipment and needed materials?

I hope to make a lot of good friends here and share any and all info I aquire along the way. Thank you all and hope to talk soon!

Henry A.K.A. Gourmet-Gator

I am also a member of the SmokeRing and do some awesome BBQ.. Whats better than Blues, Brews and BBQ????

Welcome! Btw, what's a Georgia guy doing cheering for the gators?! Go Dawgs! Gator tail, it's whats for dinner. ;)

Welcome from the North Side of ATL!! Sorry I couldn't be closer for you, but I'm sure you can find all the information you will need here on HBT.

Welcome from Marietta! I live with a Gator's fan myself. Since I'm from MA though, I don't really mind.

Latest posts

Back