Essencia Express Wort Boiler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newtomd

Reaction score
I am interested in an electric brewing system, but I am not handy and hate "do it yourself" projects.

I stumbled across this on a distilling site for a company that appears new to North America and thought it might work for homebrew as well.

Has anyone ever heard of this company or used this product? What would your general thoughts be on using it for homebrewing?

Super Express Wort Boiler 27L 3.0kw 120V

Also, are there any alternative turn key products out there that I should check out instead?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Interesting. It's too small for an eBIAB if you want to do a typical 5 gallon batch. Without a temp control you'd have to just turn it off when you near the strike or sparge temps. If you bought two it would flow easier, but just sticking with one you could sparge into a grant and then pout that back into your e-pot for the boil.

It is small for a BK unless you are doing small batches. I'd also be concerned about the spigot, looks like plastic. And the price is high for what you are getting.

Don't know of prebuilt in that price range, maybe someone else will come up with something.

Back