• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Equipment Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgraham602

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm making a drastic downsize on my equipment as I don't have as much time to brew as I did in the past. Below is a list of everything that I have. I'd entertain selling as a bulk set of equipment and have also listed some prices for individual pieces. Would prefer local sales (i travel NC and can coordinate delivering if needed). I haven't taken pictures yet, so feel free to respond or message me if there are any requests for photos. I also have an assortment of bulk hops in my freezer that I can offer for cheap.

Bottle Tree w/ bottle washer - $20
Johnson Controls A419 - $30
Blichman Quickcarb (used twice) - $150
Various Carboys (1-5g, 1-6g, 1-6.5) - $15 ea
Chest Freezer (with collar to fit carboys) - $100
Upright Freezer - $100
Ranco 2 Stage Temp Controller - $80
2-5g Better Bottles - $10 ea
Homemade Hop Spider - $5
Immersion Chiller (3/8x50 ft) - $45
Auto Syphon (1/5”) no tubing - $5
Stainless Steel Sterile Start Syphon (with tubing) - $10
Barley Crusher (14 lb hopper) - $75
Marks Keg Washer - $40
Stout Faucet- $20
Erlenmeyer Flasks - 2- 2000ML ($10 ea) 1- 5000ML ($20)

Thanks! :ban::rockin::ban::rockin:

I'll take the oxygen kit and stout faucet, if you're willing to ship. What about the nitrogen/beer mix with regulator? Can you ship that?

Hello. Are you every around the greenville or raleigh area? I would be interested in multiple things that you are offering. How big is your freezer?

Hello. Are you every around the greenville or raleigh area? I would be interested in multiple things that you are offering. How big is your freezer?

I have two freezers, one chest freezer and one upright. Both will hold two fermenters. Which one would you be interested in?

I do go through Raleigh fairly often

I want two of the ball lock kegs and co2 tank with single regulator if you still have them. It would be shipped to the 71334 zip code if that helps you calculate shipping.

I would like to purchase the oxygen kit, stout faucet, and nitrogen regulator. How much to ship to 60586?

All that have requested shipping info, I will work on it. To reiterate, the original post specifies "local pick up preferable". I will honor those that have posted questions about shipping prior to this post.

Hi,

If you make it to the Triangle (I'm in Chapel Hill), I'd take the bottle tree, all your carboys, a couple ball lock kegs, and the nitrogen tank/stout faucet if this is all still available.

Do you still have immersion chiller ? Also could use the bottle tree and washer. Will you ship? I'm looking for a chiller quick!

Zip code is 39042

Latest posts

Back