• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Entire Homebrewery for Sale - Everything Must Go (GA - Local Pick Up Only)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it's a sad day... My homebrewing was curbed by the ever increasing brood of children SWMBO and I have. And now, with an impending move, I figured now is the time to sell my equipment. I plan to return one day, especially once my children are old enough to experience the science/magic of brewing (not to mention the euphoric beverage that results!).

For now, this is LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. I live on the west side of Atlanta near Six Flags. Also, for now, I am trying to sell the entire brewery. I know that may prove difficult so I will be "chunking" out (i.e. not exactly "piecing" outing) after 1 week.

Please PM me or email me at jgibs3001(at)gmail (Please include HBFS in your subject line) if you have specific questions, want to see additional pics, etc.

Without further ado... (P.S. I keep forgetting I have a 2.5 gall "Scottie" Keg. I'd like to get $40 for it.

Thanks,

Josh

items-for-sale-64613.jpg

brewing-stand-with-arrows-64608.jpg

pump-box-64609.jpg

wp_20150102_10_33_04_pro-64611.jpg

wp_20150102_10_31_50_pro-64610.jpg

wp_20150102_10_33_35_pro-64612.jpg

If your willing to ship the co2 tank and regulator. I'm interested. Unfortunately, I moved from Tallahassee to Louisiana recently.

What's your zip code? I'm in pensacola and it may not be too bad of a drive, or anyone else subscribed here. What city does it say? App doesn't show location.

Well, it's a sad day... My homebrewing was curbed by the ever increasing brood of children SWMBO and I have. And now, with an impending move, I figured now is the time to sell my equipment. I plan to return one day, especially once my children are old enough to experience the science/magic of brewing (not to mention the euphoric beverage that results!).

For now, this is LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. I live on the west side of Atlanta near Six Flags. Also, for now, I am trying to sell the entire brewery. I know that may prove difficult so I will be "chunking" out (i.e. not exactly "piecing" outing) after 1 week.

Please PM me or email me at jgibs3001(at)gmail (Please include HBFS in your subject line) if you have specific questions, want to see additional pics, etc.

Without further ado... (P.S. I keep forgetting I have a 2.5 gall "Scottie" Keg. I'd like to get $40 for it.

Thanks,

Josh

items-for-sale-64613.jpg

brewing-stand-with-arrows-64608.jpg

pump-box-64609.jpg

wp_20150102_10_33_04_pro-64611.jpg

wp_20150102_10_31_50_pro-64610.jpg

wp_20150102_10_33_35_pro-64612.jpg

Can you update me on what you still have available? I could pick up tomorrow

Bob

Back