• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Entire Homebrew 3 tier setup for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcornell

Reaction score
SOLD PENDING MEETUP ON 8/30

I have my entire brewing rig setup for sale. I have a ton of time and money invested in this, and I’d love to see it go to a good home. Everything is priced to move and in great condition! If extra pictures are needed, just ask! Trying to stay local to Atlanta area. Not shipping at this time.
IMG_5231.jpg
IMG_5235.jpg
IMG_5239.jpg
IMG_5238.jpg
IMG_5244.jpg
IMG_5244.jpg
IMG_5243.jpg
IMG_5236.jpg
IMG_5241.jpg
IMG_5246.jpg
IMG_5237.jpg

3-Tier gravity feed brew rig with upper and lower burners for brew kettle and HLT $250

2 Propane Tanks

Blichmann Boilermaker G2 10gal Kettle $240

Custom 300 micron hop screen w/ kettle mount $40

15gal HLT with thermometer $75

Igloo Mash Tun with false bottom and valve $75

4 pin lock kegs $40 each ($150 for all)

SOLD- Danby Kegerator with 2 tap tower and 10lb CO2 tank $150- have extra taps for sanke keg hookup

Chest Freezer $60

Radco 2 Stage temp controller $70

Stir plate with 2000mL Erlenmeyer flask $75

Plastic car boys (one is a big mouth bubbler)

Fermenting buckets

Immersion chiller

PVC sparge sprinkler

Box with many extras for bottling, tubes, extra o-rings, taps, cleaning brushes, star san, keg line cleaner, brew paddle, books, etc.

If you have any questions just ask! I’d love to sell as a set, but willing to negotiate. Child not included in sale.

Last edited:
I may be interested in several items, unfortunately I don't have space for the whole thing. How close to ATL are you? I'm up around the canton area in north GA.

I may be interested in several items, unfortunately I don't have space for the whole thing. How close to ATL are you? I'm up around the canton area in north GA.

I’m in Cumming off Hwy 20! Not far at all. What items are you interested in?

Hey! I would be most interested in the Danby Kegerator, the chest freezer and probably a keg or 2. Maybe the temp control as well. If possible are you able to get me a pic of the chest freezer and possibly height inside? I'm trying to fit a blichman 7 gal conical in there, or a SS chronical. If you want to PM if that's easier. Thank you!

Back