Enough Lurking, time to say Hi from Philly.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Girlsfartoo

Reaction score
I just realized I've been lurking the boards for about a year and have yet to say take part in the action. Just wanted to pop my posting cherry!

My boyfriend and I have been brewing for about a year and we just bottled our 7th batch this evening (a bare bones wheat beer that has a remarkably strong banana flavor from the yeast). The boards here have helped us through the moments of panic (ie: exploding bottles, minor explosion, etc) and whenever we have a question, this is the first place we look. So in addition to popping my posting cherry, just thought I'd say thanks to all the people on here that help put our minds to ease while we brew!

cheers!

A year with no posts!! Jeesh, Most of us have thousands by then. with at leat 4-5 actaully contributing :D Welcome....to posting...?

Welcome. Don't feel bad about not posting. I lurked three months before I ever said anything. Now they can't even begin to shut me up!

Latest posts

Back