Enigma, Vic Secret, T'N'T and Fantasia hops are at Farmhouse!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vics secret is pretty great. It reminds me of galaxy but bit less resinous. I only dry hopped with it though

Do you guys ever think you'll start selling sacks of base malts? I'd also get some of that anti-microbial tubing. If you guys had both of those I wouldnt need to use any other site for my needs

Do you guys ever think you'll start selling sacks of base malts? I'd also get some of that anti-microbial tubing. If you guys had both of those I wouldnt need to use any other site for my needs

If you just put in the full sack amount i.e 55lb for (Canadian 2-row) you will get the full sack price.

We quit selling that tubing...too many quality control issues on their end. hey were leaving tons of gunk inside the tubing

hmm...i can't get it to work adding 55lb or 50lb unmilled to the cart. tried with a couple different base malts

but yeah, the last time I bought that tubing it had a weird bubbly texture on the inside that would definitely increase infection likelihood

Going to try Vic Secret with Mosaic and Cascade this weekend. I made a great Galaxy/Mosaic/Cascade a few months ago. Want to see how it would turn out with the Vic Secret.

Back