empty glasses...(i know you hate elipses, lol)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
how can i help keep all the beer glasses full? i've noticed some are empty? what are the rules for full glasses? :)

and i guess i can't help out the sponsor forum right now, the only empty glass....you'd think they'd have a keg though!

edit: wait, north central is empty too! they need a pour!

They're all full now! (except for the sponsor forum) i just want to know how to keep them full!

i'm referring to the icons next to the the forum links....most are usually full, but sometimes there's an empty one...not sure why

A full mug indicates a forum with new posts since your last visit. An empty mug means no new (to you) posts in that forum. So if you never visit HBT, they'll always be full. But then you'll never see that.... [emoji848]

A full mug indicates a forum with new posts since your last visit. An empty mug means no new (to you) posts in that forum. So if you never visit HBT, they'll always be full. But then you'll never see that.... [emoji848]

i checked on that in the sponsor giveaway forum, still reading all the posts didn't fill the glass.....not sure if that's the way it works, but want to do my part to try and keep them all full, if even for my own gratification :)

edit: on second thought, so maybe i just spend to much time here, and we're all drinking too much? i've lost my train of thought....damn, lol

What you want is empty glasses.
That would mean that you are all caught up in reading posts.

Off course you kind of want full ones too. That indicates an active forum with members participating in the discussions and you have something new to read.

As admin for two forums that have nearly died, I constantly see those forums version of an empty glass.

What you want is empty glasses.
That would mean that you are all caught up in reading posts.

Off course you kind of want full ones too. That indicates an active forum with members participating in the discussions and you have something new to read.

As admin for two forums that have nearly died, I constantly see those forums version of an empty glass.

maybe there should be half full glasses? or glasses filled on the percentage of posts i've read? :D (not that anyone cares what i have to say...lol, that's why all my posts get moved to drunkin rambling)

edit: and as far as staying caught up, i get overwhelmed when i have more then 2 alerts in the morning....i feel sorry for the kiddies on twitter and facebook...

Back