• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric Brewery Heating Element Kits x2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrollins

Reaction score
I have two Electric Heating Element Kits assembled and ready for install into an electric brewery type setup. All the parts are new and unused. The only difference on these compared to others is that I went with stainless steel wall plate covers vs the aluminum and Leviton branded receptacles. Both cords are 11' long. $280 shipped or $260 local pickup. If picking up, bring your pots and I can punch the holes and install them for you. I live in Elk Grove, CA (95757).

Confirmed PayPal address only. My eBay seller name is art-and-photography

Thanks
Rob

EDIT: price reduced to $125 each or $240 for both shipped. This is much cheaper than assembling them yourself, especially if you don't happen to have the tools (punch and hole saw)

View attachment 198327

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399648708.145527.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399648708.145527.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 958
I would prefer to sale them together so that shipping isn't doubled up at my end. PM me your zip code or address and I can figure out what shipping would be and we can go from there. Cheers

I assembled them myself. I'm a perfectionist so they are done very well and with the best parts available. The heating elements are 5500W. If you only need one I will do $150 shipped. Thanks

I cloned them from scratch. Parts sourced from amazon, eBay, HomeDepot, etc.

I have one left if anyone is still interested. Shipping via priority mail 1-3 days. $115 shipped

I have one left if anyone is still interested. Shipping via priority mail 1-3 days. $115 shipped

I am really interested and will be driving by Elk Grove in about 8 days.

I was going to buy a pot from AIH but they are out of stock currently.

Do am currently using keggles but either way I am interested, just will need to figure out how to get the hole cut on a new kettle

Back