• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Electric Brewery For Sale! All High End Equipment..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaiden

Reaction score
Putting this listing up as a feeler.. I am looking to Sale my pretty much new set up due to a move in the near future. I will list the items it comes with in the next few days. I would like to Sale everything as one as it’s built to be used together. Here are some photos... I have a bunch more which is not in the photos, I am selling everything, pumps, fan, table even the conical. All the stainless fittings etc.. total everything was roughly 10k or more.. looking to get around 6500.00 just would rather not piece mill it, so much work went into building this system.View attachment IMG_8522.jpgView attachment IMG_8519.jpgView attachment IMG_8521.jpgView attachment IMG_8523.jpgView attachment IMG_8516.jpgView attachment IMG_8517.jpg

Back