• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

electric brewery 15+ gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madbird1977

Reaction score
Looking to move up and want to find a nice electric build 15+ gallons is desired. In the Madison area would like pics and a quote for the setup. Would like contoller and full setup if not let me know what you have as I just need to move up from extract ASAP.

Cheers.

Not really what you're looking for, but I have a full all grain 2 tier NG/Propane setup that I'm going to sell.

I just built a 15-25 gallon electric build in Madison, so if you want to check it out some time, I'd be happy to show you and answer any questions.

mkringii, that thing is nice looking, but 2k seems like a lot for that. Can't wait for NHC in GR next year, grew up there and I love the city.

I have a 3 vessel bottom drain e-keggle system i'm not using anymore. I'm in St Paul so not to far. Pm if you're interested.

image-2466983005.jpg

image-3926879174.jpg

image-4287070109.jpg

image-962085333.jpg

Back