• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Electric boil kettle, kegs, and other misc equipment for sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notimetobrew

Reaction score
I haven't brewed in a while and have accepted that I won't get back into the hobby. I am selling all of my brewing gear. All items are sold as is and buyer assumes all risks of ownership and operation of equipment.

Rather than post tons of pictures to this post, here is a link to an album of pictures on image shack: https://imageshack.com/a/90OM/1

Electric boil kettle $50, 10ish gallons, stainless steel, 2 1500watt 120v heater elements. Connections hardwired to extension cords and sealed with JB weld to waterproof them.

2 Corny kegs, ball lock, $20 each

CO2 manifold $15

3/8" Stainless ball valve $15

7 gallon aluminum turkey fryer $25

2 Better bottles $10 each (6 gallons)

Ranco temp controller $35

Waring hot plate $20

All other items such as 1/4" Bevseal trunk line, misc lengths of 3/8" and 1/2" silicone tubing, submersible water pump with 1/2" barbed tubing output, 5 gallon plastic screw top container, 6 gallon ale pails with lids, etc. I'll sell to the highest bidder.

I'm on the northside of ATL in Sandy Springs. I am willing to ship if buyer pays shipping costs (which could be pretty expensive if we're talking about the larger items).

I'm interested in the CO2 manifold shipped to 64030 if still available.

Back