• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Electric 5500W eBIAB Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIBrewer83

Reaction score
I have a custom built eBIAB pot for sale that can be used for eBIAB or as part of a larger system. I paid about $450 for all the parts to build this pot; I'm selling for $200. For now, local pickup in the SE Wisconsin area. If I can't find anyone local, I will update the post with a shipping option. Thanks for checking it out!
  • Bayou Classic 15.5g stainless steel pot
  • Includes a basket, which is perfectly sized for BIAB (bottom of the basket sits above the heating element)
  • Camlock fittings for recirculating mash and whirlpool port (purchased from BrewHardware.com)
  • 3 silicone hoses for recirculating mash, whirlpooling and chilling into the fermenter
  • Sight glass with brewhardware thermometer
  • Top of the line heating element
  • BIAB bag fit to the kettle from WilserBrewer Bags
  • Hop Spider
IMG_0471.jpg

Latest posts

Back