eBay bucks coming, what to go for?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boasist

Reaction score
So after some purchases this year I have about $180 in eBay bucks coming next month. I was looking at a few items and was curious what you all thought...

Tilt hydrometer - the refresh seems to be performing well, and I like being able to see the readings in real time.

Riptide pump - I'd replace the pump in my grainfather with this. I've read of others doing this and having great results

RO system - I currently use my tap based off of a ward labs reading, but I wouldn't mind RO. I've been told a 100gpd system would take about 6-8 hours to get all of my brewing water ready.

LED Shop lights - I've been running a hodge podge of T8 lights around the basement, and wouldn't mind the LED upgrade

Any input?

Ebay bucks is basically an eBay gift card, issued quarterly, for money spent on eBay.

I ended up going with an RO system and the tilt, pretty pumped. The RO system arrives tomorrow and I have the first brew ready to go as well.

Here is the unit

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back