east TN new-brew.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinback

Reaction score
just finished the primary on a "pilsner". i bought the extract kit from a place in columbia, sc. the name that guy put on it was carolina cream, light pilsner. what type ale would this possibly be?

anyway, i like all the info on this forum. very nice folks who are very helpful.

Welcome from Middle Tennessee! Drop by the Tennessee Brewer's Brigade thread in the drunkin rumblings section. Good luck with your future brews.

Welcome to HBT!
My bet is that it is very similar to a cream ale. But then again, I could be wrong. :D Stop by the link in my sig and let us know how it goes! :rockin:

just finished the primary on a "pilsner". i bought the extract kit from a place in columbia, sc. the name that guy put on it was carolina cream, light pilsner. what type ale would this possibly be?

anyway, i like all the info on this forum. very nice folks who are very helpful.

What's up, fellow non flying bee. Actually, it's a lager - otherwise, I had any # of pils(es?) in Germany, but I've never heard of that one.

Back