East Tn Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gmulerulz

Reaction score
My name is Dan and I live in Blountville TN about 10 miles from Bristol Motor Speedway. I started brewing in late Jan of this year and have 23 batches to my credit. This site has been the #1 reason I got enough courage up to even attempt to try brewing. I've lurked on here since December of 2012 and mainly just used the forum to pick up enough info to learn to eventually go all grain using BIAB. I have found the archives a very handy tool to use because if I have a problem or a question I could always search and 99% of the time find a post or 100 that addressed my exact problem or question. I finally decided to sign up last night because I have a possible problem with a Dunkelweizen I have in primary and I wasn't having any luck in finding any info out. After I broke the seal on the first post I realized I was foolish for not signing up way earlier. One thing I can say about the people on this site is although I personally know none of you I feel like I have 1000s of friends because I have learned so much from the help they have given others. :mug: This site is the best on the web hands down and you will learn if you want to take the time to research your questions using the forums. Now can someone help me figure out if I really have a problem with my Dunkel?:tank:

Cheers

Back