• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina E-HERMS Brewtroller Rig (parts)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparx12

Reaction score
Everything is SOLD (for now) except for the 2 soda kegs!!! Will update if deal falls through.

Located in Fuquay Varina, NC

I am trying to sell my once pride & joy brew rig (in pieces and incomplete) to a HBT member.

I had it in storage since sometime in 2012 , I just cleaned out the storage unit finally and of course saved the things of value.

I did brew 2 batches of beer on this rig before I moved it to storage and inadvertently dropped it off the side of a uhaul ramp, breaking some of the electronic ball valves in the process.

I had a build post on this forum that is still available if you search moparx12. I can post a link at some point as well. The photos attached are current, this is not a brew rig near ready to rip like the photos on the old build thread indicate. I have listed all the prices separate, but would prefer to sell it all at once! Price for everything including the electrical panel that I've robbed wire from but still contains the Brewtroller board, relay board, lcd display, and some more goodies: $400 FIRM with the 2 soda kegs.

- brew rig rolling frame with 3 platforms that tilt. powder coated blue. $75

- 2 pin lock soda kegs. one is dented on the top but still seals and works fine. $40 for both.

- 2 Anheuser Busch 1/2 bbl kegs. One was my HLT and the other was my brew kettle. both have welded on 1/2" full couplings and 1/4"? half couplings. BK has 2x 5500 watt heating elements, as does the HLT. each have a temperature probe and bubbler volume measurement tube (can be removed, see pics). both come with everything shown in the pics. both are powder coated "chrome" but looks more like silver! $75 each

- 1 Coors 1/2 bbl keg was my mash tun. has 1/2" couplings and a 1/4"? coupling just like the other two. comes with everything shown in pic including stainless dip tube. $60. Also powder coated. I will include J-Bird false bottom for another $50.

- 5 working 12v Chinese electric ball valves. stainless, 1/2". all are wired with 5-10 feet of lead and a mini XLR connector (3 wire). comes with all spare parts shown in the pic. $75 for all valve stuff shown in pic.

All is located in Fuquay Varina, NC

20160619_124803.jpg

20160619_124539.jpg

20160619_124426.jpg

20160619_124415.jpg

20160619_124153.jpg

20160619_124031.jpg

20160619_124203.jpg

20160619_124214.jpg

20160619_130650.jpg

20160619_131117.jpg

Last edited:
Will you sell the jaybird false bottom separate and ship? If so, How much? Texas 75790.

Will you sell the jaybird false bottom separate and ship? If so, How much? Texas 75790.

Yes I would do that. Ill get you a picture of it a bit later, its made for a Coors keg and I slightly modified the edge so that the bubbler tube could pass through it. Ill get you an updated price too when I look at what the shipping would cost.

What about the Bt itself? Looking to sell it?

hi rabeb, I have committed to hold everything for markw who is planning to buy the whole thing. For now i will say everything is sold less the cornies.

Back