E Brew Supply BCS Panel build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vesteroid

Reaction score
I have been using my Kal panel I built from a kit and want to try going to bcs, just because.

I like building stuff almost as much as brewing (maybe more) and want to try some of the control features of BCS.

In addition building the new panel while I have the old one means no down and and no rush for me.

I am just going to try both, see which I like the best and sell the other.

Since I am not in a mad rush to build this one I thought I would document the build for fun as well.

Ordering was easy and it is supposed to ship this week, which was WAY faster than I got my Kals kit a year ago.

Not to mention I much prefer the DIN rail setup over the mass of wires in Kals kit.

I added the V/A meters again just because. I like seeing the amps match up to what I think I am doing on elements etc.

The panel was shipping in a week from order. I have several communications from Ryan letting me know what to expect. It should arrive this friday and I will start the build.

Very happy with the process so far.

I love my BCS fermentation control ..... I also love my "Kal panel". Whenever I do upgrade size I'm definitely going BCS or a general PLC for more automation.

Latest posts

Back