During the first Gulf War....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
..who was that retard iraqi who was on TV denying they were getting attacked while you could pretty much see the tanks surrounding him and obliterating the building he was broadcasting from?

That was at the beginning of the 2nd GW, not first one

Funny, I was just thinking of this guy the other day. Not only would he deny that they were getting attacked, but he would claim that Iraq was winning.

Retarded? He was working in a high-profile position for a regime led by a madman who had a bad habit of shooting followers (and thier families) who had displeased him - and sometimes would shoot someone just to make a point to the rest of the country.

The fact that he survived the war to bounce grandchildren on his knees, without being imprisoned for war crimes by the allies, speaks volumes to me about him.

Comical? Sure. Retarded? No, I don't think so.

Kind of Kevin Bacon-ish:mug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro]YouTube - Animal House - All Is Well![/ame]

Retarded? He was working in a high-profile position for a regime led by a madman who had a bad habit of shooting followers (and thier families) who had displeased him - and sometimes would shoot someone just to make a point to the rest of the country.

The fact that he survived the war to bounce grandchildren on his knees, without being imprisoned for war crimes by the allies, speaks volumes to me about him.

Comical? Sure. Retarded? No, I don't think so.

OMG...lighten up Francis.

Latest posts

Back